Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Changes

Hello everyone!
I've realized that everything changes. Don't you think so?

I don't think of huge things, like politics, economic or whatever, just my own life, my individual. I cannot influence things, they just happen. And I'm writing about it, because I've moved into a dormitory, what I've never thought before. It's my second day in here, and I like it. I mean it's much better than my sublet was. Maybe some of you know about my former problems. Now I don't want to talk about it. :D (Mik: "Do you want to talk about it?"- I always think of him, when I hear this question)

So everything changes. This entry is related to my previous one.
Nowadays I'm thinking about this kind of things. Everything happens for a reason. I'm very curious to know what the future brings. This destiny thing makes me think. Can we change certain things, which are predestinated? Does "predestinated" exist at all?

Personally I think we all go on a pathway, which has many by-passes, but the final destination is given.

Has anyone a better idea on this topic? I'm very interested in your opinions.

Have a nice week!

Take care!

3 comments:

Ömböli Krisztián said...

I don't really believe in predestination. Predestination only exists if God exists. If God exists then the Bible is true. If the Bible is true, then God gave everyone the gift of free will. If free will exists, predestination can't. That's all, I think. Of course that's just my opinion. :)

But this changing thing is true. Sad, but true... :)

Angela said...

Wow, that's interesting.
Nice train of thought. I like it.
Thanx Chris!

grotesque said...

Existence of 'God' doesn't mean that the Bible is true. I can imagine that there's a main path, which we follow unconsciously, but there must be other paths, too, which we can explore, try out. But finally we will get back on our own. It is a harmony of free will and predestination.=D