Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh my God!
Next week is the last week of November. I can't believe it. I almost hear the clock: tick- tack, tick-tack. I'm running out of time.

Ten years ago I didn't realise the lapse of time. Maybe it is why I was living my carefree childhood. So the more tasks I have, the more fussier I am.

People say that the age of twenty is the most beautiful time in ones life. Is it true?? I can't feel it. Maybe sometimes. But I'm not independent. I think I'm still a child.

When I was a real child, I thought that a twenty year old person is an adult, absolutely. I can't see myself as an adult.
And there's a question, when I am a 30- 40- 50 year old woman will I still feel that I'm not an adult?

Once I've heard that we'll become adult, if we lost our parents. I can imagine that. And I hope that I will be a child for a very-very long time!

Be a child as long as you can!

Take care!

2 comments:

Ömböli Krisztián said...

True, true. I don't think either that I'm an adult, and can't believe that I will be an adult once. Neither can anybody who knows me... Being a child is much more fun. As an adult you can - and you have to - see the problems you never cared for as a child... Hmmm... True! 'Be a child as long as you can!' True.

Angela said...

Thanx! I like your comment! Thanx. I don't know what else can I say. Thanx again!