Friday, October 31, 2008

Hi! I'm listening to music at the moment!
The song is Un corazon by Chelo! I think it's great! The language is Spanglish, mix of my two favorite foreign languages!

I'm in a Latin mood, again! I'd like to travel to Spain and Cuba as well. I think Cuba has an original feeling, hasn't it?

It's good wondering about a Mediterranean country, while in Hungary winter is coming!
I'm waiting for summer so much! I was born in June, so I don't really like winter!
Maybe there's connection between my dislike of winter and the fact that I was born in summertime. Do you think that it's possible?

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Take care!

10 comments:

Eszter said...

I don't know if it's possible or not..perhaps there's a connection :).I also like Mediterranean countries,mainly Italy and Spain..but I've never been to Spain.I would like to go there once.

Andika said...

I was born in february, and I like winter :) so..I think there must be a connection

Unknown said...

Cuba... it would be great to see it one day. Hope _you_ will! What is so special for you about it? I would like to find out.

Nóry said...

I was born in August but I can't say that summer is my favourite season. I think there is something special about each of them.

Évi said...

I was born in november so I also like winter:) I think winter can be very beautiful if everything is white:) but I don't like slush in it.
But the most beautiful thing in winter is when we have white Christmas, isn't it?:)

ĐǿЯą said...

I don't really like winter, and I think it's because I don't like cold at all. My favourite season is fall, though I was born in springtime. Ok, maybe there isn't a big difference, but still... :) I would love to live in a Latin-American country, not just because of the climate, but because of the beautiful language they speak there, too.

Anonymous said...

Interesting observations...Personally I rather like summer because I can get tan and women are dressed light.Somehow I am not really sensitive to cold...I think its genetics, my father used to go out with bare feet during winter...

David Blade said...

Well, we will meet in Madrid then... :)

Angela said...

Thanx everyone!
Dori you're right Spanish is beautiful. :D
I think we should go to Spain right now.
Joe what do you think, can we take the next session in Spain??

Eszter said...

Oh, what a good idea! :)